Ranleys accepts user generated artwork for our homepage. The following is some information about what we’re looking for, along with how you can submit your artwork and have it placed on the homepage.
How it works
Every so often we rotate the homepage image in order to keep things interesting. Users can send in their own artwork and have it displayed on the homepage, as shown below.
How to submit your idea
The submission process is easy. All you need to do is draw an interesting illustration that fits the theme of the website and send it over to us. To do so contact us first and we will respond with an email address you can forward your artwork to.
If chosen, your illustration will go on the homepage, and recognition will go on this page (list of contributors below)
Before sending us your artwork
- Artwork will be resized to 407 x 170 so keep that in mind before you start
- No NSFW artwork will be accepted
- Artwork can be anything that relates to cars in some way
- No commercial type artwork will be accepted (no wording, or branding of any sort)
- No links will be given on the homepage. We’re happy to give you a shout out on this page
- Please send us your artwork in either jpg, jpeg or gif format
- Artwork must be black and white
- Artwork must be your own. You give us full rights to use the artwork on our homepage
- Artwork will not be used anywhere else on this site – except on our homepage
Our team is always excited to hear ideas from users, so be sure to get in touch and let us know what you’ve got.
Have a question?
Email us here and we’ll help out.
Shout outs to previous artists below
LIORIKI of Shutterstock. Thank you!